Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some poems and novel ideas with no punctuation because am lazy:P

So i haven't posted a nothing on my blog for the last few days because i wanted to just forget about doing it on a computer for a while and just write down stuff on paper it feels more like writing to me so now i and gonna post the poetry that i have written in the last few days for my writing

As my eyes fall I fall
vision blurry yet clear
I feel like I am floating
am I flying
this can not be possible
I begin to feel heavy
I begin my journey into the abyss
I scream in terror
my eyes shoot open
this was not a dream
but a nightmare

You want to be with it forever
never let it go
protect it and love it
you try to understand what it wants
but get shut out
every chance you get you talk
enjoying every minute
you think its going well
but really nothing is there
you keep hoping for that day
after years it finally comes true
almost unbelievable
you finally succeeded
it finally wants you back
happy forever

her hair blowing it the wind
a few strands touch my face
my heart begins to race
she is so beautiful in the early morning light
just sitting there wanting to say something
but not wishing to ruin the moment
she looks off into the distance
I get lost in her eyes
she begins to smile
not at me
but I smile anyway
she is so beautiful


I shove the door open
here we go again
running as usual
not sure what to expect
do some circles
spin around
look
its not there
go back
come back
look again
now its there
enjoy
head back
what just happened

OK say I am trying to think of what kind of story I want to right for nanowrimo i am realy into the post apocalyptic storys and moviesso i want to write something like that but the problem is its hard to come up with original ideas for storys like that it cant be a zombie one because everybody has done that and it cant be nuclear war or a virus that kills everybody or aliens so i gotta come up with something different that thos idead which is hard to do so i am gonna have to think alot about this maybe i will think of something while i am writing this so should i do how the apcolyse starts and then end when the world is destroyed or start after the apocalypse which will leave you wanting to know how it all exactly went down i'll probably go with that one ok so i have post apocalyptic so now i need to decide how it all happened i will sleep on it and think about it more tomorrow