Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blah Blah

Yeah so I really suck at keeping promises I guess. I cant find my freaking note book that has my story in it so i wont be posting it today and i am definitely not going to make it up again like i did in class. Anyway i guess i got to write some mini sagas but i really don't feel like thinking and trying to make it exactly 50 words that is going to take up to much energy at this time of night. So i will do them tomorrow since i only have 1 class tomorrow. I will try to post my story i wrote tomorrow but no promises since apparently i can't do that. So yeah tomorrow, write mini sagas and take notes for sociology that's about my day tomorrow. Hopefully i can sleep in tomorrow that would be awesome i feel like i am saying tomorrow a lot maybe because tomorrow is a big day for me? I don't know i will wait and see what tomorrow brings;) Oh yeah one more thing i dint feel like capitalizing my i's I'm lazy like that. They look better not capitalized anyway.