Wednesday, October 17, 2012

$20

What if you had a week all by yourself and all you had to live off of was 20 dollars what would you buy? Would you get something like a pizza which is usually under 20 dollars and make it last a week  or would you buy a little something everyday so you would have something different everyday if it were me I would totally go to the dollar store and buy all my food there I could get some type of food for a dollar so I would go and buy a big thing of water bottles and that would be my liquid that I would need so I still have 19 dollars so I still have a couple dollars to spend for each day I think I would get 10 frozen meals and that would be my main meal for the day so that leaves 9 dollars left to spend I would probably go for 5 dollars in chips for something to snack on if I get a little hungry so i still have 4 dollars the 4 dollars I would spend on candy bars so I could have something sweet every once in a while it could also give me energy if I was feel tired. so yeah that is what I would do if all I only had 20 dollars to spend for a week.