Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Just Writing
Crap I have been really bad about posting recently I dont know why I keep forgetting but its too late now to worry about it. Well nanowrimo is coming up in a little over 24 hours and Im really freaked out I have never attempted to write that many words. I dont wanna talk about that any more so lets talk about halloween. I am going to a haunted corn maize and I am really freaked out I have never been in one and alot of people I have talked to said its really scary I guess its a good thing if I cant sleep that night because then I can start writing my novel at midnight Im trying to decide it I should start at midnight or actually get some sleep so Im not super tired the next day Ill just have to wait and see how I feel. my story is going to be awesome I hope. I am such a hypocrit I just said I didnt want to talk about it anymore and here I am talking about it again well I better go study for my sociology exam so sayonara or さよな