Sunday, October 14, 2012
50,000 words? No problem!
Yeah so im having issues with trying to figure out how to write these poems for mr. A. Its being kind a dumb I having a hard time trying to figure out how they are supposed to work i almost used the word cant in that last sentence but Mr. A told us not to use that word any more so I am trying to be a good boy and do what he says. Any way i signed up for nano and i am kind excited for it i never though I would be this excited to write 50,000 words but I am kind excited. i really like my story idea its gonna be crazy its almost like a apocalyptic halo story but its not i didn't get the idea from halo at all I swear i would do that i just kinda thought about halo after i came up the idea but any way ii am really excited to write this story i hope it turns out good and i hope i can get it done in a month that would be crazy maybe get it published that might be a little to cocky but right now i feel like i could do it i guess we will see this november if i can do it.