Monday, October 22, 2012

Japanese words:P

hajimemashite Nick desu doozo yoroshiku onegi shimasu

sushi ga suki desu
ocha ga kirai desu

yoku terebi mimasu
zenzen souji shimasen

shumatsu tomodachi to patti ikimasu demo osake nomemasen
yoru ongaku kikimasu demo shinbun yomimasen

yeah that's right I just wrote in Japanese I feel so awesome right now haha I just felt like writing that for no reason actually it helped me memorize that which is good because I have a test tomorrow so hopefully that goes well. yeah i promise I will post the story I said I would post 2 days ago on my blog tomorrow I promise its going up I don't really have a lot to writ about right now I'm too tired I am going to write some mini sagas tomorrow those should be pretty fun I already wrote one about a machine eating me alive it was pretty epic if I do say so myself and I do so there take that. anyway I a done for today this is already more writing than I planned any way so see ya tomorrow.