Nick M's Blog CRWR

Thursday, October 25, 2012

More Mini Sagas

I can't do this he said to himself what if I mess up they will all laugh at him it's just a stupid presentation just do it he begin to sweat excessively just talk to them about the topic after all they are just 2nd graders what could possibly happen here


Posted by NickMcCollomCRWR at 8:10 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (33)
    • ▼  October (21)
      • Short
      • Just Writing
      • Words and Mini Sagas
      • More Mini Sagas
      • Mini Sagas
      • Blah Blah
      • Japanese words:P
      • Ok yeah I said I would post my writing I did yeste...
      • Meh.
      • This Sucks (Never Published)
      • $20
      • Cool Story
      • 50,000 words? No problem!
      • Nanowrimo Idea!
      • Ok so I think I might have an idea for my story th...
      • Some poems and novel ideas with no punctuation bec...
      • Guess what? More poetry!
      • WOOOOOO POEMS!!!!!!
      • So yeah its almost 10 o clock and i haven't writte...
      • Poems and Ranting
      • More Poems!
    • ►  September (12)

About Me

NickMcCollomCRWR
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.