Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ok so I think I might have an idea for my story the the novel thing we have to do I want to do a post apocalyptic story and I was thinking about something along the lines of the surface of the earth was destroyed some how and became uninhabitable so in order for humanity to survive the had to build sky cities where people would live from then on I'm not really sure what the story line will be that goes with that but I think I want to use that as my setting for the whole story I think it would be pretty cool so yeah now I am going to write some poetry lets see what I come up with today


forced pencil moving over the paper
what is to come next
wondering waiting
is it here yet not sure when
wanting it more and more
finally it hits you
I got it quick to write
so it does not escape

wow that was probably the worst poem i have ever written just saying

liger walking home
penguin all alone
they meet for the first time
commit a crime
rob a bank
penguin makes a shank
sent to jail
liger released on bail

that poem was just weird