Saturday, October 13, 2012
Nanowrimo Idea!
yeah so I missed my writing yesterday which isn't the first time but it felt a little different this time because I actually had a lot of time in which I could have done it but did so now I got to tell Mr. a that I didn't do it and make him disappointed which I hate doing but any way I think i have more of my novel story idea down so like I said I want to do a post apocalyptic story in which the surface of the world had been destroyed somehow and the remaining humans have to live in a sky city so last time that was all I had but today I thought of more there is this guy who is part of the military or some secret branch of the government who goes down to the surface of the earth after it has been destroyed and either mush collect something from the earth and he gets lost and has to survive long enough to get back to the sky city or have him be sent down to earth to fight off some mutated army left on the surface of the earth I think I am going to go with the last one and maybe incorporate some of the idea from the first one but yeah that the basic idea of my story its going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!