Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Random (268 Words)
I feel the carbonation of the soda coming up from my stomach. It feels like the bubbles of at the bottom of a water fall. Wow I just realized how weird that sounds but i am just free writing right now so I can say anything. Like I wish i was a Jedi! How freaking awesome would it be to be a Jedi? You could have a lightsaber and cut stuff with it. You could use the force and move things and have like internal peace or whatever. Think of everything in a different ways or in a new perspective like in the dead poets society. What? I just made a connection I feel so smart now I feel like an awesome person right now except now I fee like I am gloating but who cares its free writing. I really like coffee! Its amazing almost as amazing as being a Jedi. But being a Jedi would be much for awesomer than just drinking coffee. Well I really like iced coffee. Its soo good! Ahhh, now I want coffee. Well I'm gonna go make some coffee at 9 at night so I can not sleep tonight and be really tired in the morning and because I am so tired i will forget to set an alarm and then be late for my Japanese class. Then be tardy, and if I get 4 tardies then it equals 1 absent and I can only have 5 absences. This is so stressful! Ok I'm gonna go make the coffee now so, good bye talk to you tomorrow whoever is reading this.