Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Driving Life (264 Words)
So yet again I have no idea what to write about. I feel as if my mind is blank. I just feel really tired and don't want to do anything at all, especially write 250 words. But I made an oath so I guess I will just have to force my self to write. So I was actually trying to think of something mind blowing to write but then it just kinda turned into a joke. Almost where I was trying to sound serious but it sounded like a joking serious, if you know what. You probably don't, it probably made no sense at all but what I was going to write was something like how driving is like life. When you start out you hardly know how to drive, and in life its like walking, but then it gets easier. But once you get used to the road you start driving new places that you aren't used to which is a lot like life when you get older and you start exploring new things. Along those roads there are different things that could get in your way, such as speed bumps which can slow you down a lot. Or you could come up to a traffic jam, where you stop all together. Sometimes you get in an accident which just sucks. Life is a lot like driving, it can be easy and get difficult and then sometimes you can get on the freeway and just cruse without a worry in the world. Its really quite amazing how much driving is like life itself.