Sunday, September 23, 2012
Bed Time
It's bed time I pull back the covers to my bed and lay down feeling the softness of the sheets they are cold but not the bad cold I pull the covers back over me and I start to feel mor tired my head lays down o. What feels to be the softest material In the world the light from my lamp illuminates my room just enough to where I can see about everything in my room but yet it's not to bright my body heat has started to warm up the sheets and u feel even more drowsy than I did before I begin to think about what tomorrow holds ther could be all sorts of adventures waiting for me I guess I will never know until tomorrow so I should try and get some sleep but I just can't I am nervous the start if something I have never done before seems to be all I can think about and I can't control it I tell my mind to calm down and just think of sleep it works for now hopefully I can get some sleep I turn of my lamp just above my head and the entire room goes dark my mind starts racing again and I feel nervous of what tomorrow might bring I have to force myself to calm down and then I start to feel better I try thinking of the fun and positive things that tomorrow will bring I will see friends and learn new things in a new environment this wont be as bad as I first thought my eyes begin to get very heavy and they start to shut my world begins to fade into the darkness known as sleep and the next thing I know it was morning