Monday, March 11, 2013

Yeaaaaaahhhhh

Heeeyyyy!!!! so it's been a while. I haven't told you guys a story in so freakin long! I need to tell you guys a story! Hold on I have to think of one... Yeah I got nothing. Why cant I be one of those people who just sit down and write out this awesome story? I just want to sit down and have something to write and not just sit here staring at the screen looking like an idiot. So I have to write a creative non-ficton story and I think i am going to write it about my first lacrosse game in which I broke my hand in. That should be an interesting story right? Well I guess you will just have to wait and find out now won't you. haahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaloloolololololololo... Who wants to count all my words so far for this I really dont feel like doing it and I feel the the spaces between my words right now are really really long why do you think that is? Answer in the comment section below and dont forget to like this post and favorite if you really liked it and also dont forget subscribe!