Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Semester reflection

This past semester has been full of first for me. From writing every day or almost everyday to attempting to write a novel. The year started off great with writing everyday and actually having something to write about. But after a few weeks it became harder for me to think of stuff to write. I started missing a few days. But that ended when nanowrimo started. Nanowrimo started out great just like writing every day did. I wrote everyday for about a week and a half and then I lost it I don't really know what happened. One moment I was writing and then I stopped and didn't start again. I didn't touch my novel or about a month. Even to this day I haven't done a lot with my novel which is disappointing to me. The poetry section of this past semester went a lot smoother than the previous assignments I wrote several poems that I am fairly proud of and plan on publishing them. This next semester I hope will go a lot better than the last one. In order for it to go better i should not procrastinate as much so hopefully I can find a way to get stuff done when its actually due and not wait till the last minute to do stuff.